Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Two days left







of summer vacation. Yup. That's all. And, today I have to meet a friend for lunch, so I won't be able to get up to work with Scout. So, that leaves Monday. I have a doctor's appt. Tuesday and after that, I report to school. ACK! WHERE did the summer go? ...sigh...so much to do yet! Here's "Little Miss Smarty Pants" being lunged in the round pen. Man, she has a LOT of energy!

3 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

It seems like yesterday when you were posting about being fed up with last year's class and desperately needing summer to come. I really hope your class this year will be a joy for you.

Gail said...

May your unsummer be as wonderful as your summer was.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

She looks great!

Yes, the summer has flown by. In another month we can expect our first snowfall.

wah.

~Lisa