Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?



My friend and fellow blogger, Barb, took this photo (I did not...sigh...) of Cali and her neighbor. As I posted it this morning, I thought of the Door's song, 'Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name"! Cali is no longer in that corral, but Gigondas is! HA! I wonder what Mr. Wonderful thinks of her? I guess we'll find out this morning when Barb and I drive up to the ranch! If you want to see more of Barb's beautiful photos, please visit her blog at:



1 comment:

Gail said...

Beautiful seems an understatement here.