Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Temecula ~That's My World 081010

































My friend and fellow blogger, Barb D, and I drove up to the horse ranch Saturday morning, the swap meet, and then to Temecula. I wanted to stop by the feed store there (Tack West) to buy some wood chips for hubby. He enjoys grilling with different flavored wood chips and since he bought me two bags of feed for the horses last week, I bought him two bags of apple and oak chips. YUM!!!! So, Barb and I drove to Temecula. We ate lunch at a hamburger place with open seating (see pic). After that, we walked around the town and took some photos. It was a pleasant day...not too hot...and there was a gentle breeze. PERFECT! Barb and I are both avid photographers and we both love to find new places to take pictures.



2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Looks like such a fun day! Love your colorful, fun photos! Thanks for sharing with us! Enjoy your week!

Sylvia

BraCom said...

nice series

Regards, Bram

My Wordpress Blog, My World Tuesday

Seen on My World Tuesday