Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"C" is for Cali~ABC Wednesday 080410


My friend and fellow blogger, Barb D., took this photo of Cali as I was giving her a shower last week. She absolutely LOVES water and sometimes puts her feet in the big water trough! If I turn on the hose, she will walk right over to it and enjoy a spray! "C" is for Cali...ABC Wednesday for August 4, 2010.

7 comments:

Gayle said...

Maybe she was a fish in her past life!

Oakland Daily Photo said...

You can tell she likes it because she looks like she's smiling.

Unknown said...

Sweet horse. Pretty colour. Clever to get to post about your favourite horse by using the name Cali!
I chose also an animal for 'C', but the most obvious, CAT!
Best wishes,
Anna
Anna's Cats

Mara said...

At first I thought it looked a bit like sand. Probably because of her own colour!

Linda said...

I love the way the photo shows the spray on Cali. She's a beautiful color.


Linda
ABC WEdnesday Team

Roger Owen Green said...

COOLING off, no doubt!

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Tumblewords: said...

I've bathed in a horse trough but never bathed a horse. :) Great capture!