Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Half of a clean horse!!!!


Yes, here's Cali...half of her was still clean after she rolled. I've noticed that the only horse of mine that goes completely over when they roll is...Scout! The others will do one side, then the other, or in the case of Cali, be content with just one side covered with dirt! Do your horses roll ALL the way over?

2 comments:

Barb said...

A half clean horse is better than I totally dirty one, I guess. Love those dapples.

JennyB said...

Only one of my four horses rolls all the way over, the Mustang/QH, Traveler. The other three are perfectly happy with one dirty side, one clean too!