Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A tale of two horses




Gigondas is now moved into the big corral where we used to have Cali and Scout and she is adjusting to her new neighbors. And, they are adjusting to her. So, yesterday, when my friend Barb and I stopped by to see the horses, I was interested in seeing how Gigondas and the big black gelding were getting along...er...or not! Yes, they are figuring out WHO is BOSS!

2 comments:

lisa said...

Just establishing who is boss, I think!

Gail said...

Always gotta have that pecking order...great shot.