Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm achin' to go walkin'




This is my last day before my spring break begins and I am SO READY for a break!!! I've had parent conferences this week, one night until 7:00 p.m. Last night I fell asleep in my chair in the living room at 6:30 p.m.!!! I was only able to get out and do my morning walk Tuesday morning, and it was a quick one! I have missed my morning walks and my leg is beginning to stiffen up, so I'm going to head out early this morning and WALK! Can you see the hikers in these photos? No, I don't go up that trail! It's too steep for me, and with my legs being so unsteady, I avoid that trail and stick to the wash below!

2 comments:

Molly said...

New Music! Very nice.

Happy Thursday!

Rambling Woods said...

Ah yes..parent conferences. I remember them well....Michelle