Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Horse of a Different Color












I just love looking at Quad's coat! He is such a mixture of colors! Look at his face and head, then look at his chest. That's his chestnut blob on his back! He is such a sweetheart. I love his calm demeanor.


5 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

I love looking at him too, such a lovely boy

Molly said...

Quad is such a handsome boy. Simply a love.

arlene said...

I love dapples. He's lovely.

Mikey said...

He's just like my Monte. He will grey out further as the years pass. He sure is beautiful, I'm a sucker for those horses.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

He's a very unique color and adorable, too.

~Lisa