Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Cali's eyelashes~Mellow Yellow Monday 041210







I always enjoy looking at Cali and Saturday, while I was brushing her out, I even pulled out some of her hair above her eyes. It just came out in my hands! I noticed, too, her lovely, soft blonde eyelashes. She is a real LOVE BUG! Mellow Yellow Monday for April 12, 2010. Back to school today (ugh!)

8 comments:

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

What a beauty. Yesterday, I groomed Bella and could not believe the mountains of hair as she was shedding her winter coat. She's still pretty wild but held perfectly still, without halter or lead rope. I think she loved the attention. (Big break through!)

Daniela said...

She looks lovley :) i just love horses. Visit my blog if you would like to see some iselandic horses.
http://danielasfoto.bloggsida.se/kategori/hastar

Holistic Pet Help - HPH said...

She is so lovely!

Annie Jeffries said...

sweet eyes. lovely palomino. she reminds me of my daughters first horse she learned to ride on.

tx sweetie said...

nice yellow lashes eh. mine is up too. check it out.

http://texas-sweetie.blogspot.com/2010/04/mellow-yellow-monday-1.html

Kim, USA said...

Oh she is beautiful and those eyes is telling something ^_^. Happy Monday!

MYM-An Angel
MacroMonday-The Bug

photogchic said...

She looks like a love bug...so sweet.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Cali is beautiful!


~Lisa