Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Potluck~Sunday Stills Challenge 041810





























I always grab my camera (one of them, at least!) whenever I go up to visit the horses because I never know what other things I'll see. Yesterday, I spotted this hawk on what I call "snake rock" because the mineral pattern looks like a snake. And, the apple trees on the ranch next door were blooming. And, I found either Cali's tooth or Scout's! And, I was intrigued by Quad's spots! What a pot luck, right? Sunday Stills Challenge for April 18, 2010. All of these photos were taken yesterday.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Just Beautiful!!!!

Gail said...

I love the dapples! I have always wanted a dappled horse.

Sandy Trefger said...

Ah...a lovely set of potluck photos!

Brenda said...

love the dapples. The eagle shot is great! and I love the apple blossoms.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Terrific potluck selections. I like that hawk shot...and the teeth are so cool!


~Lisa