Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Joshua Tree National Park visit





































Last Sunday, hubby, me, our daughter and son-in-law visited Joshua Tree National Park. I'm always amazed when we go there. The park offers so many different views! From Cottonwood Springs to Ocotillo Wash, to Jumbo Rocks, to Barker Dam...the park unveils its surprises. JTNP is only about an hour away from us, so it is a fairly close place to visit. We bought the $15.00 seven day pass on Thursday and returned on Sunday for our second visit. Here are some pics from our visits.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful! I would love to see that, thanks for giving me a glimpse.

lisa said...

It is soo neat! Glad you shared the pictures!