Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Finger update

See previous post about my finger. I got it caught in the long leadrope that I had when I was moving Ms. Scout around yesterday. Of course, she had to test me SEVERAL times and attempt to run off, so believe you me...I'll be working with her on some MANNERS! Anyway, the finger is now black and blue, sore, and stiff. I told my kids about it at school today and they all went, "Awwwwwww......" I do believe it is sprained. Good thing it isn't my middle finger!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Feel better soon!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Oh man...The kids would all be giggling if it was your middle finger. Maybe you would have to stay home until it healed so you wouldn't be flipping off all of your students :)

Cheryl Ann said...

Probably..!!! :-)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awww, man! I'm sorry your finger was hurt. I hope it feels better soon.


~Lisa