Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Sunni and MOM




As I've previously mentioned, I have almost NO pics of me and the horses because I'm always the one either working them (and thus having NO chance to take pics) or I'm the one taking photos! So, this last visit to the "herd", I handed my camera off to hubby and said, "Here, please take some pics!" Anyway....this is me with Sunni. Just working him in the round pen for a short time wore me out and my leg was starting to throb that day. I'm hoping that this weekend I can do a little bit of work with Gigondas and Sunni, but I never know how my leg is going to hold up these days.

1 comment:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It is always nice to be able to put a face to the "voice"