Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Look! Mom brought us carrots!




Hubby decided to buy 2 huge bags of carrots for the "herd" yesterday. Unfortunately, the carrots were so big we had to cut them in pieces, which we let Claudia do! She was very eager to feed the two mustangs, Cali and Scout. Here they are at the fence eagerly awaiting their carrots!

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awww. Look at how eager they are.
This reminds me to give my horse some carrots when I head up to the barn tomorrow. She'll be so happy :)

~Lisa
New Mexico