Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

some random photos














































Since hubby was recovering from the flu yesterday, we didn't drive up to see the horses. We are going this morning and stopping in Idyllwild for a yummy lunch! We're taking Claudia (future daughter-in-law???) with us. She sits home alone on Sundays, so we usually take her with us on our outings. Anyway, since I have no new pics to post, I thought I'd just post some from the past. These photos were taken last April, when Hal and Claudia came up with us to help groom the horses.

3 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

That last photo is my favorite. What a beautiful face :)

~Lisa

Cheryl Ann said...

Yeah, that's my Sunni! He is a sweetheart! (most of the time)...

Linda said...

I love pictures! You can add them anytime. And the carrot scene is funny--I haven't introduced those to Beautiful in a while--she didn't like them at first-but she didn't like grain back then either.