Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Scout takes a bow!


Apparently the horses weren't bothered by our earthquake early this morning, at 4:30 a.m. Ho, hum. BUT...Scout was seen taking a bow! Apparently she was nosing around the corral and she took a bow. Of course, Cathy, the lady who boards our herd, didn't have her camera when she did it, although she said it was a "Kodak moment"! Hmmm....I wonder if I can teach her how to do that? Any ideas/suggestions?

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Bowing to the earthquake gods! lol!

I love that vision :)

~Lisa
New Mexico