Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My BAD MOM never feeds me, so I'll just eat my lead rope!





























Scout apparently thinks the grub at the ranch isn't enough food, so she started to munch on her lead rope the other day. Believe me, she is nice and round! Anyway, I took these photos of her playing with the lead ropes. Poor thing...she's going to blow away! Can't you just see the little wheels in her head turning, thinking, "Hmmm...I wonder if I can eat this?" Then, finally, she went off to chase Cali! SILLY SCOUT!

No comments: