Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The END of the school year

Only 3 more days (and they are half days!) until the end of the school year.  I'm finding that every year I get so tired at the end of the year that I literally DRAG myself to school.  And, this little class has been a decent one.  NO major behavior problems (knock on wood.... I was talking with my colleagues the other day and I mentioned that I usually don't decompress fully until July 4th.  I quit tapping my feet and my eye twitch is gone by then.  PLUS, I FINALLY get HORSE TIME!  I can't wait for horse time this summer!  :-)  We've been having some HOT DAYS here in the desert and even up at the ranch, it is HOT...almost too hot to be there more than a couple of hours, but, hey, summertime is nearly here!  :-)  And, that's a good thing because now I'll have some horse time!

No comments: