Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bougainvilla and water~Today's Flowers~072813

I go out every afternoon and water the purple bougainvilla which is right outside my front door.  I think there might be a hummingbird nest somewhere in it because I see hummingbirds fly out of it occasionally.  It has been there for several years now and I always enjoy its blossoms.  I took these pics right after I watered it the other day.  It was...GASP!...118 degrees here yesterday and today it is supposed to be even hotter!  Today's Flowers for June 28, 2013.  To visit Today's Flowers, please go to:  http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely photos of the bougainvillea, and a lovely color. Thanks so much for sharing and have a happy Sunday.
Denise
Today’s Flowers
An English Girl Rambles