Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Last day of school and then...

Today is MY last day at school, even though there is one more day, Friday.  Hubby and I are taking off this afternoon for a weekend up in the Sierras.  So, I may not be posting for a couple of days.  We're going from daytime temps of 104 down to 75.  And, night temps from the mid 70's to the mid 40's.  So, I've had to rethink about what I'm packing in my bags.  Lots of clothes for layering.  We like to get away right at the end of the school year and we booked our cabin two months ago.  Now it is booked all the way through the first week of August!  I can't wait for some summertime HORSE TIME!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.  The kidlets will be making cards today.  Fortunately, it's only 1/2 day today and tomorrow.

Take care.  Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Hope! ~~Cosmos from my garden~~
~~Cheryl Ann~~

No comments: