Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Liebster award...(again)...rules for taking it

I've done a lot of thinking about the Liebster award and frankly, I'd just like to open it up to whoever would like it.  I really don't know 11 other bloggers well enough to nominate them and most of them are award-free blogs anyway.  You DO need to reveal 11 things about yourself, however.  I can't seem to focus and think of 10 questions, so either make up your own or use mine or those from Nuzzling Muzzles.    I already have a copy of the award, so please come help yourself!  If you do decide to take it, please just leave me a comment, so I know who you are!   Thank you and have fun!
~~Cheryl Ann~~

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann said...

I can't believe that NOBODY has come to claim this award. It's been a week...sigh...

ANYBODY????