Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time change~Scenic Sunday~March 20, 2011





Are you still adjusting to the time change? I am. I love the fact that we now have more time in the afternoon, after school, to get out and do things because it was getting dark so early before the change! But, in the morning, I'm awaking when it is still dark and my body is confused. I need to get back out and do my morning walk, but now I'll be walking when it's too dark to take any decent photos! So, I went back through my archives and found these. Before the time change, I was able to get some beautiful sunrises, but now I'll have to wait until summer to get some because I have to leave for work about 6:45 a.m. But, I will be able to get some sunsets! So, I guess it is a trade-off. I took these photos last fall. Enjoy your day! Scenic Sunday for March 20, 2011. To see other participants in Scenic Sunday, please go to: http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/

No comments: