Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Phew~the end of a LONG week


It was a LONG week this past week. I woke up this morning and didn't even know what day it was! I finally remembered that today is Saturday. Phew! I thought Saturday would never get here! My energy cycle is low again and the last two afternoons, I've barely made it home. (stupid bronchitis) One evening, both hubby and I fell asleep in our chairs at 6:30 p.m.!!! We were both SNORING! (oye vei!) But, today it should be 80 degrees down here in the desert and I'm hoping for a productive day. Here it is at 4:00 a.m. and I can already hear a mockingbird off in the distance! I've already got the coffee brewing and now I'm just waiting for sunrise.

No comments: