Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

"P"~Sunday Stills Challenge 031311


While driving around Sedona yesterday, waiting for hubby, who was in a camera store, I spotted these PINK jeeps! And, the name of the jeep company is "The Pink Jeep Company"! Aren't they ADORABLE? I had to drop hubby off in town as he needed a good lens cleaner as the wipes he used on his lens smeared guck all over it and left smudges. Have you ever tried to park in Sedona on a Saturday afternoon? FORGET IT! So, he hopped out of the car, ran into the camera store, and I drove around and around and around the block. Every time I turned the corner, there was another pink jeep! I must have passed by this place a dozen times! I finally found a public parking lot way up behind the camera store, but it was full, so I just parked and took some photos. We're in Arizona for the weekend as hubby had some time off and he wanted to get away! "Pink" for Sunday Stills Challenge for March 13, 2011.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pink Jeeps!! I also love Sedona! :)

Anonymous said...

Now that's an odd P!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I hope I can go to Sedona again some day. It seems there was nowhere to park the one time I went too.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Adorable! I would love love love to have a pink jeep!

Have fun in Arizona!
~Lisa

MTWaggin said...

I want a pink jeep!!