Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Animal festival!!!








I was out and about Saturday morning when I decided to stop by our city's park and take some pics of their rose garden. NOT!!! A local animal shelter was having a huge event and walk-a-thon and the park was packed. Once I saw dogs, I was interested! So, I got out and wandered around, looking at both dogs and owners. Isn't it funny how dogs look like their owners? They really do! I enjoyed seeing all the dogs and I'm glad I stumbled upon this event. Next weekend, there is a tour of desert gardens and I want to go to that and take my camera! Enjoy the dogs and their owners!

No comments: