Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I left school on time yesterday and saw this!


I left school on time yesterday afternoon after watching the sky all day. There were clouds hanging on the mountains all day and I was eager to drive up the mountain road to see the snow. I didn't have to go far! Only 10 minutes up the road and the snow was still coming down on the Santa Rosa mountains. Hmmmm....not sure if the horses got snow, but it was DARN COLD! More rain is forecast for tomorrow, so it will be a soggy week here, but the wildflowers are blooming and I need to take my camera out this weekend and get pics of them!

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Looks mysterious!

I am loving your new header. Gorgeous!

~Lisa