Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Sunset at the Salton Sea


I found this little private beach at the Salton Sea on Thursday. It was completely deserted except for some seagulls which were standing quietly on the shore. SkyWatch Friday for March 4, 2011. Enjoy your weekend! :-)

3 comments:

Dimple said...

This is a calming picture, I like it!

Vinni said...

Amazing, What a nice, quite and serene place to sit back and write a poetry or just do nothing.
You sure are lucky to have such a place.

Karen C. said...

Wow, when I was a kid I used to go there with my friend and her family who had a small travel trailer. I also remember a little store. Had some fun times out there and met neat people. Thanks for the memory!