Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yesterday


I slept in LATE! I forgot that I had reset my alarm and I jumped up at nearly 6:30 a.m.~~~YIKES! I quickly made the coffee, showered, grabbed a bowl of cereal, and headed out the door! After the weekend's festivities I was exhausted and cranky at school (imagine THAT!) I konked out at 8:00 pm last night and got a decent night's sleep for parent conferences today. Jennifer and James had a BBQ yesterday for those folks who were friends and didn't make the wedding, so that was an all-day affair! After conferences today and tomorrow, I just have 1 more day before my spring break begins! Speaking of spring, our wildflowers are at their peak right now. I'd like to get some pics of them maybe Thursday afternoon.

1 comment:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Have a wonderful spring break.
I enjoy seeing your photos of the desert. I lived in Tuscon when I was a child and spring in the desert was so pretty.