Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"H" is for ...ABC Wednesday 031010






















horse, of course! And, with 5 horses, this week's letter is easy! DUH! But, you know, we only have a very few photos of all 5 horses together. They have been in their own, separate corrals for over two years, except for the time they were ALL in one big corral up in Lancaster. So, I'm going to look for some pics of all of them together! So, here's Gigondas, Beauty, and Sunni together sticking their big noses over the fence, waiting for carrots on the bottom and that's me among the herd in the other photos. This was back in 2007 before we moved the herd closer to home. ABC Wednesday for March 10, 2010.

6 comments:

LeAnn said...

They are all lovely. My favorite one is that last one with their faces hanging over the top of the fence. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Your horses are pretty. I especially like the bottom picture.

jay said...

Of course it's H for horses! Just as it's H for hound over at my place! LOL! Such beautiful horses, too. I wonder if they know how lucky they are?

On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

photowannabe said...

Beautiful horses and I expected to see them for H.

allhorsestuff said...

Beautiful all of them! Love the variety of colors ~
KK

Roger Owen Green said...

Well, you COULD have thrown us a curve!