Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two horses~~That's My World March 24, 2009


Sunni and Beauty and me on a warm winter afternoon. Sunni just followed me out of the arena. He and Beauty will make great trail horses. They get along so well! She leads, he follows! That's My World for Tuesday, March 24, 2009.

5 comments:

Louise said...

"She leads, he follows." Life is good under those circumstances, no? =)

Sylvia K said...

Lovely shot and beautifuly horses! Thanks for sharing!

SandyCarlson said...

Horses are a world! Beautiful. Thanks.

Arija said...

It is so nice when your horses are friends and do not stand on precedence, but each have their own job and like it too.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Should be no problem ponying them, too. :)

~Lisa