Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

little houses, Garner Valley, CA







Hubby and I took a ride Sunday afternoon through Garner Valley, which is where my cousin, Valerie, has her ranch. Thirty years ago we had 5 acres there, but, when I got pregnant with our first child, we sold it. Over the years, however, we have continued to visit the area. We saw these little houses on Sunday. They actually appear to be sat in the ground, not portable. Tomorrow I'll post some pics of one of the portable ones. Aren't they cute? One even has an outhouse!

2 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Those are cute

Anonymous said...

They're so cool - Nicely built! Are they playhouses for the kids?