Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunni and Beauty on a warm winter day






















I brushed the babies on Saturday, but on Sunday I let both Beauty and Sunni out into the arena. I put Sunni in first and then looked at Beauty. She was quietly standing by the gate of her pen, so I took her down for a run in the arena. She took off running and it was fun watching her interact with Sunni! It was such a beautiful, warm day and they both enjoyed their outing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're having FUN!!! Warm winter days don't exist around here - You're soo lucky! hehehe