Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Onlookers!







So, while the mustangs were running around in the arena and kicking up dirt, guess what Beauty and Sunni were doing? When they weren't cuddling with hubby, they were all ears!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Looking Horses!

Mom got your comment on her page & she'll comment back too, she's been busy on the farm this week & hasn't had a chance to sit down at the computer! Plus, I think I may have to go back out there & show her how to do it again, I think she may have forgotten... it happens! LoL!