Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, March 16, 2009

morning with Cali














It was the mustangs' turn Saturday for some attention and Cali was the first to come up to me and ask to be haltered. So, after haltering her, I walked her down to the hitching post for a refresher on being tied. She relaxed and was fine. GOOD GIRL! We let her have a few minutes of peace and quiet down in the arena. After all, she has to put up with Scout ALL DAY! (poor thing!) Then, later we brought THE PRINCESS (Scout) to the arena and chaos followed! I'll post about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty and I know I say this all the time, but Look At Those Mountains! I can't help it!

Linda said...

Wow your horses don't miss meals, do they. I love that look--seems like often Mustangs are lean--but yours look like QHs.