Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Smooching!




Yup. That's me smooching with my Sunni! He's such a love!
And, yes, I do wear my hat up there. At 4,000 feet, if I don't put it on right away, I get so involved with my chores that I forget.

5 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Horse smooches are the best. You always look so peaceful around you horses.

Linda said...

It's good to see a horse being sweet. Beautiful's been an a** lately.

Anonymous said...

Awww So sweet! Mom does the same thing! hehehe

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

One thing to say: Awwwww!


hehe
Ok...maybe another. You two are so cute!!

~Lisa

DesertHen said...

Nothing better than horsie kisses...=)