Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another little house
























































Hubby and I like to stop at a little corner cafe sometimes before we head over to see the horses. I've seen this little house parked across the lot several times last summer, but I have never investigated it until this last Sunday. It was there when we ate breakfast, but then it disappeared! Hubby and I drove around trying to find it, but it was GONE! So, I was surprised to see it once again in the parking lot as we headed home. I stopped, armed with my camera, determined this time to get some photos of it! Isn't it cute? I didn't get a peek inside, but next time I see it, I'll look inside and take some pics.

6 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Oh, that is so cute! I'd love to have that little house on the back of our property, turn it into a guest house...

Cactus Jack Splash said...

That is a great little house. I would like to have it out in the woods to spend quiet time in. Heck I might just stay there.

Cheryl Ann said...

Isn't it CUTE? And, look at all the woodworking on it! I swear, next time I see it, I'm going to peek inside and see what it has! Heck, I'd plop it down on 5 acres and let the horses out! Probably too crowded for both me and hubby, though, so we'll keep looking! There ARE some small trailers that are basically a "weekend" getaway, but they cost $40,000!!!

restoration42 said...

I'm ready to move in. It is a tiny work of art.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

It's for sale???!! I'll buy it!!

Will they bring it to New Mexico?
It would be perfect for my little cabin in the mountains! :)

All the hand carved wood is gorgeous! The stone fireplace/chimney, the bark planks....I'm in love!!

~Lisa

sandy said...

Great pics... and I always love horse photos.