Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Not sure what to post this morning...




I'm not sure what to post this morning. I have food poisoning. I stopped by my neighborhood market to pick up some turkey chili last night. I bought the regular steak chili for hubby and he is fine, but I started getting sick at 1:30 a.m. this morning and now I'm exhausted! No school today for this teacher! I just want to crawl back into bed. How about a nice desert sunrise?

3 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Oh my, sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you recover soon.

Ed said...

Hope you are feeling better...Ed

restoration42 said...

Not a fun way to spend the night. And here I bet you were trying to be healthy with the turkey chili. Just not right.