Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Funny Cali!







Cali is just the happiest horse! She is absolutely GOOFY! She's a perpetual third grader! She LOVES to get dirty! She LOVES to play! She LOVES to make weird noises! She LOVES to fart! I guess that's why we all love her! Don't you just want to smooch her wittle face?
And, THANK YOU, LISA, over at Laughing Orca Ranch for the lovely award! I was so shocked to visit her website this morning and see that I was nominated for this award. My awards all mean so much to me! I get up an hour early every morning just to visit my "blogging friends" and their blogs! Then, in the afternoons, after school, I spend at least another hour online visiting more blogs! I love to read blogs, visit them, and update all 7 of mine! YES, SEVEN! Can you believe it? I must be nuts!

4 comments:

DesertHen said...

Congrats on your award....=) Love the sweet photos of your Cali. Nothing like a good roll to scratch the back.

Happy weekend to you and I hope you are feeling much better.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Must have been the day for rolling in the dirt.

Katharine Swan said...

I love seeing horses roll. They look so goofy and awkward and puppy dog-ish all at the same time!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I understand. Cali is REALLY doing that and acting goofy? Wow I have never in my life seen anything like that! How absolutely adorable, and what a smile it put on my face! I am glad you invited me her. I am going to e-mail you as I don't understand your reply on one of my posts.
This horse looks like such a character. How Awesome!!!