Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Clouds: Skywatch Friday January 16, 2009


These clouds followed me down the mountain one afternoon after I visited the horses. Aren't they pretty? For other Skywatch Friday pics, please visit: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

angela said...

Like puffs of marshmallow in the sky. Very pretty..

Anonymous said...

Lovely clouds!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

I think this photo is grand. Makes me miss living in Arizona even though I know the photo is in California

Small City Scenes said...

Great clouds. I love clouds. MB

Linda said...

Those are beautiful! You should enter that one in a contest!

Linnea said...

Lovely. Those clouds look like giant beasts galloping across the sky. Really beautiful scene. Enjoy the warm weekend.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful landscape! I've been to your blog before - don't know if I left a comment, but just wanted to say that I really enjoy getting a glimpse of your life!
From one desert to another,
Esther

Kathie Brown said...

When I enlarged this image the clcouds look like angels flying through the sky!