Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A blonde!



This week I showed you Cali's face. Today, I wanted to show you all her hair! Look at it! It's really thick, but still soft! I NEED to wash her tail and this weekend it is supposed to be warm and sunny. HOWEVER, if the new stove (from Best Buy) doesn't come Thursday or Friday, we will have to stay home Saturday (hehehehe...at least hubby will!). I need to work with Cali on standing STILL and letting me pick up her feet!

3 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

That is a lot of hair

DesertHen said...

What a winter coat! It does look very soft though. She would certainly be able to use all of that hair here, it is only in the low 20's today for our high!

Ed said...

Hippee horses...