Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Excuse me~There IS a fence here! Friday Fences for March 2, 2012

The horse and rider in the previous post got a little too friendly last weekend in San Juan Capistrano!  I think the lady eating lunch actually did enjoy the intrusion, but who knows?  I know I would have!  I might have offered the horse a carrot!  Don't you love the red fence next to the train car dining?  Friday Fences for March 2, 2012.  To visit Friday Fences, please follow this link:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

that would be a shocking moment. not sure how i would react? i would say he went to the wrong place. there is no where to tie up the horse??! ha. ha!! (:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Yes, I see that fence, even though it's in the shadows! :)

Fence at Sundown

Jan n Jer said...

cute shot!

A Colorful World said...

Nice fence...yes, I love that red! The cowboy looks great too on his white horse!

Kathy said...

A delightful intrusion!

Sherry said...

We are horse lovers too!! Great shot - those goofy horses sure have their own personalities. Look forward to following your blog.

Barb said...

That horse has CHARACTER!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Great photo.

Regards and best wishes