Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Front fence and gate~Friday Fences~030912

Yes, I'm still on the prowl, checking out front fences and gates.  I found this one last weekend.  Isn't it beautiful?  I love gates with arches, like this one.  And, look at the old texture they incorporated!  I'm almost tempted to go out and tear down my old, wooden fence!  Friday Fences for March 9, 2012.  To see other fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

really pretty. i like how the palm frond seems to mirror the archway.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

what a great fence. love the arch. (:

Bev said...

Beautiful Horse

Rose said...

What a solidly built fence! And love the roses...

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

The fence and gate are beautiful. I love the arch.

Tanya Breese said...

yes, this is very pretty!

Jan n Jer said...

Very nice shot...great texture too!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful gate.

Regards and best wishes

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What lies beyond the gate? Only those who pass through will ever know!



Fence Song