Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where are my mountains?



Yesterday after school I drove out to my favorite morning walking spot to take some photos of the approaching Arctic storm.  Our mountains surrounding the desert valley were all covered by clouds and I looked up to see volumes of rain coming down.  Here are some photos of  the coming storm from yesterday afternoon.  It's too early this morning to look out and see what it's like outside, but I'll be heading out for my morning walk later.

1 comment:

Sage said...

nice cloud photos