Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Crow~SOOC Sunday~100911

As I drove through Garner Valley today, I noticed a couple dozen crows in one area.  Intrigued, I drove over to see what they were doing.  Of course, the minute I arrived where they were, they all took off!  However, several flew overhead and I set my camera on 1/250 of a second and clicked away.  I'm always TRYING to get a decent photo of a crow and I think this one is pretty good!  Look at its wings!  This was SOOC...I only cropped it to enlarge the crow.  SOOC Sunday for October 9, 2011. To visit SOOC Sunday, please go to:  http://www.murrieta365.com/

1 comment:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

I would enjoy taking lots of picture with those crows