Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Barn charm~red barn~102511


I found this red barn, which I now think is a house, as I was driving around my cousin Valerie's neighborhood last weekend.  Now I notice that it was curtains.  I think I'll have to return and take a closer look!  Anyway, isn't it cute?  I love that ranch style...the red paint and the white doors.  I would LOVE to have a ranch house like this with wooden floors...that's my dream house!  Barn Charm for October 24, 2011. Here's the link to Barn Charm:  http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Michaele said...

I could sure live there! : )

Cheryl Ann said...

Oh, me, too! In a minute! I'm packed and ready to go!!!!!

Rose said...

It is a real beauty!

Mari said...

I could live there too - beautiful place!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Oh, I'd love to see the inside! What a neat place to live!

Beth said...

Looks like a dream place to live! Lucky them! Great discovery on yoru part! :>)

Tanya Breese said...

me too, i'd love to see inside!

Bruce Clark said...

Always love the barn red color with white trim. Nicely captured.

Anonymous said...

I'll 2nd that dream... I'd love to turn an old barn into my home... Beautiful place

thanks so much for joining this week's Barn Charm =)

Sage said...

what a beautiful home. Always wanted a home and a barn like this. Guess I'll dream on

Carole said...

What a lovely setting. Great barn, great shot.

NoteworthyMusings