Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Curious horses~Here they come~



More photos of my cousin's horses last weekend.  I'm SO glad today is Saturday.  It was a LONG week at school and I need some "horse" time!  I walked every morning except Wednesday last week and now I can walk the distance I used to do in 30 minutes in 15 minutes!  Wow!  I also ordered a new pedometer and I have to set my step distance this morning with it.  We had a couple of days with triple digits here in the desert, but now temps are back in the 90's.  Phew!

No comments: