Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nursery gate~Friday's Fences~100811

The little garden center up in the town where I board my horses always has a holiday theme for its gate.  This is the one for October.  What a delightful place to visit!  I bought hubby a nice wild grape for our front porch and it is now slowly growing up one of the posts there.  By next summer, it should be hanging down from the top of the porch rafters.  Friday's Fences for October 8, 2011.  To visit Friday's Fences, please go to:  http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

How cute...sounds like a great place! Thanks for playing Fences!

Bruce Clark said...

Great looking fence shot.

Judy said...

That's cute, I would love to see the other holiday themes as well.

Cheryl Ann said...

I'll keep an eye on this place! I love to go there and just wander around. I NEVER buy plants in the desert, except at the Living Desert Reserve. Nurseries down there are just too expensive!