Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

At the park





I decided to stop by my local city park on Saturday.  I hadn't been there for months (actually all summer).  It had just been too hot.  But Saturday was a beautiful, sunny, clear day, and off I went.  Then, the next evening, our son called and said he and his family was there and did we want to come and see our grandson Ben feed the ducks.  Well, "DUH"!  Of course, so off we went.  What a difference.  When I was there in the morning, the park was very quiet.  By Sunday afternoon, it was crowded, noisy, and hot.  I like my quiet morning better!

No comments: