Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, July 10, 2009

SkyWatch Friday, July 9, 2009











We are home now, but the afternoon we took the drive out west of Flagstaff, on Schulz Road, we stopped by an open meadow. When I looked up at the sky, I saw this small rainbow. It was so unusual I grabbed my camera and took these photos. SkyWatch Friday for July 9, 2009.

5 comments:

duopastorale said...

Sort of reminds me of the Northern Lights. Lovely photos :)
My Skywatch

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Lovely photos. I like your new header photo, so heartwarming

Happily Retired Gal said...

Beautiful sky series and warm tribute to your beloved horse in your new header ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

luvmyboys said...

The clouds look like they were fingerpainted. Great photos!

Laura said...

I love your last photo!