Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Pretty sunflowers~Mellow Yellow for Monday, July 27, 2009




I met my aunt and uncle, who live in San Diego, on Saturday and we drove into Idyllwild for breakfast. This cute cabin is along the road and I've never had time to take any photos until then. Aren't the sunflowers delightful? Mellow Yellow for Monday, July 27, 2009.

3 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

That looks like a place I'd like to hole up for about a week! Love the sunflowers.

Sage said...

I cried when I read about Beauty. It reminded me so much of my loss of BlackJack a year a go last May. We never knew why he died either. And he was the love of my life like Beauty was yours. I cried for your Beauty and for your pain and for Jack and our dog Codee that we lost in June, also. We just have to remember that we did the best we could for them while they were here and keep doing the same for other lonely, unloved animals that need our help. Just know that you will never forget her and the joy she brought to your life.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Those sunflowers look like a bright welcoming committee! Delightful!